FAST, FLAT, CERTIFIED COURSE
What are your goals?
- Ready to complete your first 5K?
- Looking to place in your age category?
- Maybe you want to set a new PR?
Our goal is to meet the basic needs of food, clothing and companionship of our neighbors here in the Greater Greer area through our four programs: Meals on Wheels, Senior Dining, Clothing Closet and Food Pantry.
With each step and stride you make in this 5K you will help us reach our goal while we cheer you on to achieve yours. (cash prizes for overall top finishers male and female)
Your $20 registration fee provides a week of meals for a Meals on Wheels client here in your community.
RECEIVE A Tech T-shirt WHEN YOU REGISTER BY 9.28.17
- CASH PRIZES to overall, top three male and female finishers
- Medals and recognition to top three male and female finishers in each age category
Early packet pick up at Greer First Baptist Church 2pm-7pm, Friday, October 13.