When you enter the Slot Car Drag Proxy World Challenge you will participate in the world’s fastest motorsport, without the cost of leaving home!
- “Proxy” racing is a competition where builders worldwide send their entry to the event but do not drive it themselves. All cars are raced automatically, the same way. The competition is to be the best builder.
- Even if you don’t win, all entries will be raced, photographed, and videoed for the whole world to see online.
- Racing will be held on Batesville’s famous 1/24 scale quarter-mile slot car drag strip.
- Scoring will be based on a combination of Appearance, ET (Elapsed Time start to finish) and Top Speed by qualified impartial experts.
- All entrants will receive beautiful event plaques, studio-quality photos of their entries, and video of each race. Special awards and prizes will be given. The top three winners in each class will get awards and optionally, CASH!
- Easy shipping instructions follow.
- All entries must arrive on-site by March 4, 2022. The event is expected to finish by March 15, 2022.
- All slot cars will be returned at end of the event.
Click at least 1 event you want to sign up for