Early Bird Deadline Pricing Ends July 14th.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the NATIONAL ABILITY CENTER’S, related events and activities, I and/ or the minor participant, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, the undersigned:
1. Agree that prior to participating, I will inspect, or if a parent and/ or legal guardian I will instruct the minor participant to inspect, the facilities and equipment to be used and if I believe to the best of my ability that anything is unsafe, I and/ or the minor participant will immediately advise the NATIONAL ABILITY CENTER of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledge and fully understand that I and/ or the minor participant, will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result only from my own actions, inaction’s, or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or any of the equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to me or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
4. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not sue the NATIONAL ABILITY CENTER, its affiliated clubs, their represented administrators, directors, agents, coaches, and other employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, their heirs, and if applicable, owners and leasers of the premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereafter referred to as “releasees”, from demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise.
5. I hereby grant the National Ability Center (NAC) absolute and unconditional permission to use and assign all rights, title and interest, including copyrights to such still photographed, videotaped, filmed, digitized, or otherwise recorded interview(s), now known or hereafter discovered in which I am recorded, pictured, or a participant, pursuant to the Summit Challenge. In connection with this I release the NAC and its assignees from any and all claims and demands related to such use of my talent, image, voice or performances, including any and all claims for copyright infringement or invasion of privacy. Those acting pursuant to its authority shall have the right to use my name, picture, voice, silhouette, likeness, and biographical material in connection with these recordings, including any and all rights to exhibit or distribute such recordings or edits thereof in whole or in part without restrictions or limitations, and in any medium whether now known or yet to be discovered. Moreover, the NAC and shall not be obliged to make any use of these recordings or exercise any of the rights granted herein.