Your generous donations make the world a better place. Thank you for giving!
About Kawasaki Kids Foundation
The Willem's Kickin' Kawasaki 5k - Wausau, WI race will be held on June 27, 2020 at 9am held at Oak Island Park. The Kawasaki Kids Foundation is dedicated to supporting the child and family dealing with Kawasaki Disease, growing awareness and education for early diagnosis, and funding research to find a cause of KD. KD is the #1 acquired heart disease in young children 0-5 years of age. There is a vital 10 day window to be diagnosed and treated before heart disease sets in with possible coronary aneurysm occur. Kawasaki Kids Foundation wants to say thank you!
- 38 kids saved as of today with NO heart problems due to early diagnosis!
- Over 182 backpacks filled and delivered to Children's Hospital Colorado and Boston Children's Hospital.
- Over 4100 KD Symptom posters sent out across the United States for distribution to doctor offices, preschools, schools, daycares etc.
- 20+ kids will benefit from the Kawasaki Kids Christmas Wishes this year.
- Our foundation was able to pay to help parents get back on their feet. After the child is out of the hospital is often the hardest for parents due to missed work, medical bills and money stresses. We are here for them!