SBI THREE BRIDGE TOUR RELEASE FORM
PARTICIPANTS. ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE A PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE ON THE RELEASE FORM.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in the SBI Three Bridge Tour Bike Ride, I for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
1. ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND REPRESENT THAT I UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF Bicycling Activities and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further acknowledge that the Activity will be conducted over public roads and facilities open to the public during Activity and upon which the hazards of traveling are to be expected. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
2. Fully understand that: (a) BICYLING ACTIVITIES INVOLVE RISK AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY INCLUDING PERMANENT PARALYSIS AND DEATH (“RISK”); (b) these Risks and dangers may cause by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of other participants in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASES” NAMED BELOW; (c) there may be OTHER RISKS AND SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity.
3. HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, SOUTH BRUNSWICK ISLANDS ROTARY OR SOUTH BRUNSWICK ISLANDS ROTARY FOUNDATION, their officers, administrators, directors, volunteers, employees, participants, sponsors, advertisers, owners and leasers of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each
considered on the “RELEASES” herein) FROM LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, “RELEASES” OR OTHERWISE,
INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS; AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OR
LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releases, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage or cost which any may incur as a result of such claim.
4. I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND IT’S TERMS, UNDERSTANDING THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT AND INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATESE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THE BALANCE, NOT WITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FORCE AND EFFECT.
5. I hereby authorize South Brunswick Islands Rotary or South Brunswick Islands Rotary Foundation to publish photographs taken of me and my name and likeness, for use in print, online and video-based marketing materials, as well as other publications. I hereby release the hold harmless South Brunswick Islands Rotary and South Brunswick Islands Rotary Foundation from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the images specified above. I further acknowledge that my participation is voluntary and that I will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs or participation in company marketing materials or other Company publications. I acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever. I hereby release South Brunswick Island Rotary or South Brunswick Islands Rotary Foundation, its contractors, its members, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of marketing materials, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation.
WAIVER: I, the undersigned participant (and my parent or guardian if I am younger than 18 years of age), intending to be legally bound, do hereby forever release and waive any and all rights, claims, and actions for damages that we, our heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns may have, or that may hereafter accrue against any and all persons, organizations, and other entities associated with the event, including, but not limited to Race Entry, sponsors, affiliates, volunteers, SBI Three Bridge Tour, and individual SBI Three Bridge Tour organizers, arising out of or in connection with my involvement before, during, or after the event.
I verify that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in this event and I assume the risks involved in this activity. I further attest that I will be mindful of traffic along the race course, and hold said sponsors and organizers blameless in any harm that may happen.
I also acknowledge understanding that the charge to my card will show up as Race Entry. I acknowledge that the online processing fees and charitable donations are non-refundable. I also acknowledge that any charitable donations will have 4.97% withheld from the donation to pay credit card and administrative costs.
Race Entry shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loses. Race Entry does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information contained in, or provided in conjunction with the http://www.raceentry.com website. Race Entry is not responsible for any omissions or inaccuracies, or for the results obtained from this information.
Race Entry facilitates registration for various events, some of which allow participants under the age of thirteen (13). We require a submission of birth date for all registration entries. For children under the age of thirteen (13), parental or guardian consent is required.
You agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Utah, USA, will apply to all matters relating to this Agreement and Waiver. You irrevocably consent that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Race Entry relating to this Agreement and Waiver resides in the courts of Utah, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Utah in conjunction with any such dispute including any claim involving Race Entry .