- I understand that entering Like A Boss Mud Run is a hazardous activity.
- I understand that Like A Boss Mud Run represents extreme obstacles including, but not limited to mud pits, hay bale tower climbs, high-drop balance beams, cargo climbs, steep and unleveled hills, and water.
- I agree not to participate unless I am medically able.
- I agree not to consume alcohol prior to or during any Like A Boss Mud Run event or ingest any medicines or substance that will inhibit my mental or physical ability to safely and effectively participate in a Like A Boss Mud Run.
- I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to my ability to safely compete in the race.
- I agree to obey all criminal and civil laws at all times.
- I assume all risks associated with competing in Like A Boss Mud Run including, but not limited to: completing all obstacles, falls, contact with other participants, negligent or wanton acts of other participants, any defects or conditions of premises, and the effects of weather including high heat and/or humidity, all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
- I agree that Like A Boss Mud Run/Central Oklahoma Camp is not responsible for any personal item(s) or property that is lost, stolen, or damaged at a Like A Boss Mud Run.
- I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in the event of injury to me in order to obtain treatment medical professionals may deem appropriate. This Release extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medial medical treatment and transportations provided in the event of an emergency.
- I understand that all recordings, photographs, motion pictures, likenesses, or other records of myself or my property made by Like A Boss Mud Run dba Central Oklahoma Camp, Lenae Photography, JakeFM, and their affiliated entities, agencies, clients, or contractors, becomes the sole property of Like A Boss Mud Run dba Central Oklahoma Camp, Lenae Photography, JakeFM, Tatur Racing, or the entity that captures or uses said recordings, photographs, motion pictures, likenesses, or other records of myself or my property. I grant the permission, authority and right to Like A Boss Mud Run dba Central Oklahoma Camp, Lenae Photography, JakeFM, Tatur Racing, or said entity to use my image, any recordings, photographs, motion pictures, likenesses, or other records of myself or my property for any purpose, including but not limited to, advertising, marketing, promotions, or other activities in that entityâ€™s sole and absolute discretion. Like A Boss Mud Run dba Central Oklahoma Camp, Lenae Photography, JakeFM, Tatur Racing, and their affiliated entities, agencies, clients, or contractors has full rights to sell, trade, or profit in any way, commercial or not, from recordings, photographs, motion pictures, likenesses, or other records of myself or my property and such sell or trade of any and all recordings, photographs, motion pictures, likenesses, or other records of myself or my property shall include the permission, authority and right to such use.
- I agree that all entry fee payments are non-refundable and all sales are final.
- I understand that Like A Boss Mud Run dba Central Oklahoma Camp reserves the right to cancel or modify any Like A Boss Mud Run if Central Oklahoma Camp feels such conditions create an unsafe Event, such as but not limited to accidents, labor disputes, acts of war or terrorism military or armed conflicts, insurrections, rebellions, riots, explosions, lightening, earthquakes, fires, storms, terror attacks, rain, floods or wind. In the event of any such cancellation for any reason, there will be no refund to my registration fee.
- I agree and understand that I am expected to exhibit behavior that is appropriate at all times and to obey all laws. This includes, generally, respect for all people, equipment, and facilities. Like A Boss Mud Run may remove me from the Event, without refund, should my behavior endanger the safety or negatively affect a race, person, venue, or property of any kind.
- I agree and accept that some of the obstacles may go through water that has not been tested for chemicals, disease, wild animals, insects, snakes, sharp or hurtful objects, shallow depths, or any contamination whatsoever.
- I agree and understand that the Like A Boss Mud Run course may contain insects, wild animals, snakes, scorpions and/or plants, and I assume the risk of participating in Like A Boss Mud Run by and among the Like A Boss Mud Run courseâ€™s contents.
- I understand that many if not all water pools and mud pits are shallow and agree not to dive or jump into any water or mud pit. I will never enter any mud or water pit head first.
- I attest that, if I am pregnant, disabled in any way, or have recently suffered an illness, injury, or impairment, I have consulted with a physician before participating in Like A Boss Mud Run.
**DISCLAIMER** I agree and understand that my PARTICIPATION WILL BE DENIED if the signature of an adult participant or parent/guardian and date are not signed at the time and place of the race. I agree and understand that Like A Boss Mud Run is committed to conducting its race and activities in a safe manner and holds the safety of participants in high regards and Like A Boss Mud Run continually strives to reduce such risks and insists that all participants follow safety rules and instructions that are designed to protect the participantsâ€™ safety. I also understand, however, that participants and parents/guardians of minors registering for the race, programs, and activities must recognize that there an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in recreational activities and programs. I am solely responsible for determining if I or my minor child/ward is physically fit and/or skilled for the race of activities contemplated by this agreement. I agree understand that any incident or injury that may occur at any Like A Boss Mud Run venue must be reported immediately to a member of management. I hereby assume the risk of my being injured while participating in Like A Boss Mud Run activities and specifically waive on my behalf and on behalf of my estate, heirs, and assigns any and all rights and/or causes of action I may have against any Like A Boss Mud Run, Venue or its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, servants, employees, judge, owners or partners in the event of my injury or death as a result of my participation in any Like A Boss Mud Run games, activities, or events.
**WAIVER & RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS; ASSUMPTION OF RISK** I understand, recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in a Like A Boss Mud Run, and I voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that I (or my child) may sustain as a result of said participation. I hereby give my approval of my (or my childâ€™s) participation in Like A Boss Mud Run and its activities. I assume all hazards and risks, incidental to such participation in Like A Boss Mud Run, and I hereby release, absolve, waive, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless Central Oklahoma Camp, Like A Boss Mud Run, its officers, heirs, assigns administrators, representatives, and executors, firms, corporations, business, past and present employees, owners, agents, shareholders, volunteers, supervisors, participants, all city, county, and state governments, and all sponsors, their representatives and successors, and other persons, for any claim arising out of an injury to me (or my child) and form any and all claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges complaints, contracts, controversies, covenants, agreements, promises, damages, unknown, arising out of or connected with my (or my childâ€™s) participation in Like A Boss Mud Run events.
YOU ONLY NEED TO AGREE TO THE BELOW SECTION IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF A PARTICIPANT UNDER THE AGE OF 18: I, as the parent or guardian of the above named Like A Boss Mud Run participant, hereby give my approval to this childâ€™s participation in the Like A Boss Mud Run and its activities. I, as parent or guardian, assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation in Like A Boss Mud Run, and I hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless Central Oklahoma Camp, Like A Boss Mud Run, its officers, heirs, assigns, administrators, personal representative and executors, firms corporations, businesses, and past and present employees, owners, agents, shareholders, volunteers, administrators, sponsors, supervisors, from any and all claims, demands, causes of actions, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, contracts, controversies, covenants, agreements, promises, damages, costs, expenses, responsibilities, of whatsoever kind, nature or description, whether, direct or indirect, at law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of or connected with my child(ren)â€™s participation in this event. I, as parent or guardian, consent to the foregoing and grant permission for him/her to participate in this Like A Boss Mud Run. I, as parent or guardian of a child under 14-years-old, agree and accept to participate in the race with child and evaluate the terrain, obstacles, mud, water, trail and course and decide for my child if he/she can safely participate. If a situation arises that is not suitable for my child, I will have them safely bypass the situation and continue on the course, or remove ourselves from the course. I, as parent or guardian, acknowledge I have carefully read, accepted and agreed to the terms on this Release and Liability Waiver, and know and understand their contents and I sign the same on my own free act and deed.
WAIVER: I, the undersigned participant (and my parent or guardian if I am younger than 18 years of age), intending to be legally bound, do hereby forever release and waive any and all rights, claims, and actions for damages that we, our heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns may have, or that may hereafter accrue against any and all persons, organizations, and other entities associated with the event, including, but not limited to Race Entry, USA Track and Field, sponsors, affiliates, volunteers, Like A Boss Mud Run, and individual Like A Boss Mud Run organizers, arising out of or in connection with my involvement before, during, or after the event.
I verify that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in this event and I assume the risks involved in this activity. I further attest that I will be mindful of traffic along the race course, and hold said sponsors and organizers blameless in any harm that may happen.
I also acknowledge understanding that the charge to my card will show up as Race Entry. I acknowledge that the online processing fees and charitable donations are non-refundable. I also acknowledge that any charitable donations will have 4.97% withheld from the donation to pay credit card and administrative costs.
Race Entry shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loses. Race Entry does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information contained in, or provided in conjunction with the http://www.raceentry.com website. Race Entry is not responsible for any omissions or inaccuracies, or for the results obtained from this information.
Race Entry facilitates registration for various events, some of which allow participants under the age of thirteen (13). We require a submission of birth date for all registration entries. For children under the age of thirteen (13), parental or guardian consent is required.
You agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Utah, USA, will apply to all matters relating to this Agreement and Waiver. You irrevocably consent that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Race Entry relating to this Agreement and Waiver resides in the courts of Utah, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Utah in conjunction with any such dispute including any claim involving Race Entry .