I have voluntarily agreed to participate in the 2021 Heart of Idaho Century Ride, organized by the D91 Education Foundation (the “Foundation”). As consideration for, and as a condition of, my participation in this event, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I hereby acknowledge that bicycling poses dangers to myself and others. At all times during this event, I ride at my own risk, and I assume full responsibility for my health and safety while I am participating in the event. I agree to follow all rules and regulations. I agree at all times to wear a protective helmet and any and all additional protective gear of my own choosing or that is otherwise provided to me or required by the Foundation. I understand the Foundation and any associated sponsor of this event do not insure my care and safety, and I agree to hold Foundation and all associated sponsors of this event, including their respective officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, of any kind or nature, which may arise from injury or loss or damage to personal property that may occur as a result of my participation in this event.
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I, and those under my supervision, may be exposed to COVID-19 and that such exposure may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and/or death. On my behalf, and on behalf of all those under my supervision, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Foundation, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to exposure to COVID-19. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Foundation, its agents or sponsors, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participating in the event.
- I consent to my photograph being taken during this event and the use of any such photographs for marketing purposes. give my consent to use photographs taken on the ride.
- This release is made on behalf of me, my heirs, representatives and dependents.I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any illness and/or injury to me and any individual under my supervision including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and/or death.
- The releases set forth and otherwise referenced herein shall be interpreted as broadly as possible and shall be completely binding and enforceable at law. I acknowledge that the releases and waivers provided for herein include all claims and/or costs, including but not limited to those they do not know or suspect to exist, and hereby waive all rights which may exist with regard to such claims and/or costs”
WAIVER: I, the undersigned participant (and my parent or guardian if I am younger than 18 years of age), intending to be legally bound, do hereby forever release and waive any and all rights, claims, and actions for damages that we, our heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns may have, or that may hereafter accrue against any and all persons, organizations, and other entities associated with the event, including, but not limited to Race Entry, USA Track and Field, sponsors, affiliates, volunteers, Heart of Idaho Century Ride , and individual Heart of Idaho Century Ride organizers, arising out of or in connection with my involvement before, during, or after the event.
I verify that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in this event and I assume the risks involved in this activity. I further attest that I will be mindful of traffic along the race course, and hold said sponsors and organizers blameless in any harm that may happen.
I also acknowledge understanding that the charge to my card will show up as Race Entry. I acknowledge that the online processing fees and charitable donations are non-refundable. I also acknowledge that any charitable donations will have 4.97% withheld from the donation to pay credit card and administrative costs.
Race Entry shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loses. Race Entry does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information contained in, or provided in conjunction with the http://www.raceentry.com website. Race Entry is not responsible for any omissions or inaccuracies, or for the results obtained from this information.
Race Entry facilitates registration for various events, some of which allow participants under the age of thirteen (13). We require a submission of birth date for all registration entries. For children under the age of thirteen (13), parental or guardian consent is required.
You agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Utah, USA, will apply to all matters relating to this Agreement and Waiver. You irrevocably consent that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Race Entry relating to this Agreement and Waiver resides in the courts of Utah, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Utah in conjunction with any such dispute including any claim involving Race Entry .