Welcome to the Annual Cantrell Center 5K donation portal. For information on our 2024 event, please visit cantrellcenter.com/5K
The benefits of the 15th Annual Cantrell Center 5K & 1 Mile are twofold: Not only are we showing Middle Georgia that a healthier lifestyle is within their reach by offering up free resources to the community-- the proceeds from this unique health initiative benefit our local Children's Hospital, Atrium Health Navicent Beverly Knight Olson Children's Hospital, where no child is turned away regardless of ability to pay.
To date, we've raised over $48,000.00 in funds for our local Children's Hospital, part of Children's Miracle Network. Will you help us raise even more funds this year for the children?
About Atrium Health Navicent Beverly Knight Olson Children’s Hospital:
- Since 1987- Atrium Health Navicent Beverly Knight Olson Children’s Hospital has been the only designated Children’s Hospital between Atlanta, Georgia and Gainesville, Florida
- Children’s Miracle Network affiliated hospital since 1993
- 3,000+ children have been admitted in to their inpatient units
- 45,000+ pediatric patients served in 2014 from Central and South GA
- 2,800+ surgeries have been performed by pediatric surgeons
- No Child is Turned Away– 100% of funds raised through CMN stay local, and no child is ever turned away, regardless of ability to pay