Your generous donations make the world a better place. Thank you for supporting out local children at Beverly Knight Olson Children.
About Beverly Knight Olson Children's Hospital, Navicent Health
The benefits of the 12th Annual Cantrell Center 5K & Fun Run are twofold: Not only are we showing Middle Georgia that a healthier lifestyle is within their reach by offering up free resources to the community-- the proceeds from this unique health initiative benefit our local Children's Hospital, Beverly Knight Olson Children's Hospital, Navicent Health, where no child is turned away regardless of ability to pay.
Will you help us raise even more funds this year for our local Children's Hospital?
About Beverly Knight Olson Children’s Hospital, Navicent Health:
- Since 1987- Beverly Knight Olson Children’s Hospital, Navicent Health has been the only designated Children’s Hospital between Atlanta, Georgia and Gainesville, Florida
- Children’s Miracle Network affiliated hospital since 1993
- 3,000+ children have been admitted in to their inpatient units
- 45,000+ pediatric patients served in 2014 from Central and South GA
- 2,800+ surgeries have been performed by pediatric surgeons
- No Child is Turned Away– 100% of funds raised through CMN stay local, and no child is ever turned away, regardless of ability to pay
Help a Fundraiser Team Below