Points series race at MauMee. Each race will be a different variation of our .6 mile short course SXS track. There will be a banquet at the end of the season. Total purse will be 80% payback at each event. 20% + added money will go to the points series winners. As always we are looking for class and event sponsors.
Classes: (Age limits can be overridden by promoter discretion upon reviewing rider’s stats)
Youth 50cc - 00-50cc May have aftermarket pipe, wheels and tires, shocks, and suspension mods. Riders may compete in this class as long as they do not turn 9 years of age before the opening round.
Youth 90-125cc - 90cc-125cc May have aftermarket pipe, wheels and tires, shocks and suspension mods. May have internal engine modifications and aftermarket carb, not to exceed max cc limit. Riders may compete in this class as long as they turn 8 years of age before the series finale but must not turn 12 years of age before the opening round.
Powderpuff ATV - 200cc-Open, riders must be female and must be 13 years of age or older before the series finale.
Sportsman (amateur) - 200cc-Open, riders must be 13 years of age or older before the series finale
Pro ATV - 200cc-Open, riders must be 16 years of age or older before the series finale
Race Rules and Information
1. All racers are required to wear pants, boots and helmets
2. Practice is open format
3. Racers should bring their own number plate, otherwise numbers will be assigned
4. Registration ends promptly at 12pm the day of the race. Late entries will not be accepted
5. There will be no stopping on the track. Stopping will result in a black flag/disqualification
6. It will take at least 3 vehicles to make a class
7. All quads MUST pass inspection
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURIES OR MACHINE FAILURE