Join us on an intimate summer evening in beautiful Sellwood Riverfront Park. Before the run, play a round of kickball, throw around the frisbee, jump in the river for a swim, or just relax in the sun.
As the sun begins to set over the beautiful Portland skyline, get ready to run in a super flat half marathon, 10k or 5k through Sellwood and along the Springwater Corridor.
After you run, stick around for some barbecue and drinks as the live music in the park takes you into the night. Sunset on the Springwater is an intimate, “fun in the sun” event for the whole family.
SUNSET ON THE SPRINGWATER FEATURES:
– A rare Saturday evening run
– Commemorative Sunset on the Springwater t-shirt
– Commemorative medal (half marathon and 10K)
– Awesome beer garden, mimosas and wine
– Family BBQ picnic after the race
– Live music after the event
– Great race support (aid stations every 2 miles)
– Chip timing (the 5k is not chip timed)
– Family friendly 5k
– Super flat and fast courses
– Fun games (kickball etc)
– Much more