The Nut Roll
Come enjoy Southwest Georgia hospitality as the PECAN CITY PEDALERS present the 14th annual Nut Roll bicycle ride in Albany, GA, September 9th, 2017. Fully supported, fun filled day of riding southwest GA back roads, great food and fun at Chehaw Park with an average of 300 riders.
“The Nut Roll” is a fund-raising bicycle event that benefits Chehaw Park and helps to promote Bicycle Advocacy in the State of Georgia.
Ride Options: 32, 49, 65,and 104 mile loop that takes you through scenic country areas. With the 104 mile loop taking you to the welcome center in Plains, GA, hometown of President Jimmy Carter, before you return.
- Register Early by 8/27 and receive a Free soft technical T-shirt by Tultex
- Your our guest and every rider counts. Full Fabulous LUNCH - recovery CHOCOLATE MILK - no need to race back, guaranteed food for every rider
- NEW!! This year finisher medals for all Century Riders
- NEW!! This year, Morning Coffee provided by our sponsor Cafe Campasino
- NEW!! Beer Garden for your after ride recovery
- Back for a Second year Morning Munchkins & Ice Tea by Dunkin Donuts
- Photographer will be onsite again this year for the start of the ride complementary photos
- Don't sweat the heat: our Leesburg (1 & 5 )rest stops feature our MIST IT heat relief cooling system and all rest stops have Iced Towels
Wrist Bands will be required for participants and is your complimentary admission into Chehaw Zoo for either Saturday or Sunday
Sag support with fully stocked rest stops and special homemade treats
Full fabulous lunch - recovery chocolate milk
Showers available in Camp Ground
Printed Cue sheets available along with down loadable version
Camping Sites & Cabin rental available at Chehaw Park. 229-430-5275/ http://www.chehaw.org. Plan to spend the weekend in the Good Life City, bring the family and enjoy Chehaw Park and all there is to do. Bring your mountain bike/hike and enjoy the 11+ miles of trails, Disk golf, BMX track, RCA raceway, Chehaw Zoo or enjoy some of our canoeing/kayaking now available at the park.
Helmets are required - Held Rain or Shine - No Refunds
- Don't forget your podium finish picture with our NUT MAN banner
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE NUT ROLL or to Down Load course info go to
Event details and schedule
- Early Bird Registration Includes Free Soft Technical T-shirt ends Sunday, 8/6/17 $35
- It's Not Too Late - Registration 8/7 - 8/27 - Includes T shirt......$45
- Late Registration 8/28 - 9/7 (no Tshirt) .........$45
(NO SHIRTS PROCESSED AFTER 8/27 )
Online registration closes 9/7 but you may still register Day of $45 No Credit or Debit cards accepted for on-site registration.
Ride Saturday 9/9/17 (early packet pickup available at Chehaw Friday 9/8/17 5-7pm)
105 Chehaw Park Road, just off Philema Road, Albany, Ga 31701
Registration and Packet pick up opens at ...........................6:30am (park gate opens 6:15am) We have plenty of parking.
Ride Starts at......................................7:30am
Park closes at ......................................5pm
For information www.pecancitypedalers.org/nutroll
Ride Director - Sharon Thompson 229-220-5615 email@example.com