UPDATE: THE REGISTER BUTTON DOES NOT WORK, PLEASE REGISTER BELOW!
IT'S A ZOMBIE RUN! (but don't worry, they won't touch you). Early Registration is now open for the Amyloidosis Foundation Run For Your Life! 5K/10K Run/Walk at Independence Oaks County Park. Prize for best costume!
Register here: http://bit.ly/2m0AivY
Register early to receive:
- Run for Your Life! Long sleeve tech shirt
- Finisher’s medal
- Top performer’s/costume prizes
- Food and drink at the finish line
- Chronotrack timing by Newton Timing & Race Services Company
- All of the profits from this event will go toward amyloidosis patient support and research programs
8:30 a.m. Registration Packet Pick-up at the Twin Chimney site (Both events start and end at the Twin Chimney site)
9:30 a.m. 10k Starts
9:45 a.m. 5k Starts
After the races join us for a post-race party and awards!
Independence Oaks County Park
9501 Sashabaw Rd., Clarkston, MI 48348
- Park opens at 7:30 am
- Entry fee is $5 unless you have a yearly pass
- There will not be awards for the walking category
- Water, sports drink and port-a-potties provided