We have chosen New Year’s Eve to remind us that police officers all over the country are working and not with their families. We honor them and all those that have worn the badge with respect and dignity by starting the New Year healthy, sober and safe. We remember that no matter how bad things are, there can be a new beginning.
- All runners will receive a shirt that can be individualized if the form is received at least two (2) weeks prior the race day.
- Many of our runners have an officer’s name on their back that holds a special meaning to them. If you have a team name, that too will be placed on the back.
- The Top 5 teams and Top 5 individual runners that raise the most money will be acknowledged for their efforts.
- All money raised will be distributed to COPLINE, Inc., a NATIONWIDE, PEER SUPPORTED, CONFIDENTIAL hotline for police officers.
- COPLINE has received calls from over 38 states and continues to grow.
- COPLINE is a 501(c)3, all donations are tax deductible.
- Race Bibs can be picked up at the registration table.
- No Motor Vehicles, bicycles, baby joggers, strollers, hand cycles, hand cranked wheelchairs, roller shoes, inline skates, pets or unofficial participants are allowed. The race will end no later than 1:15 am.
Virtual Runners: Cutoff date is 12/10/17 to ensure the shirts and bibs are delivered on time.