Benefiting Lion's Club Charities & Alzheimer’s Association
Saturday, November 18, 2017
Wheelchair Start 6:45 am
Marathon Start Time: 7:00 am
Half Marathon Start Time: 7:00 am
4-Person Relay Start Time: 7:00 am
5K Race Start Time: 7:10 am
All parking for race staff, volunteers and race participants will be at the downtown parking garage. Corner of 24th Ave and 8th Street.
Friday, November 17, 2017
NOON – 7:00 PM
Hilton Garden Inn 109 US-11 Meridian, MS 39301
Each participant will receive an official 2017 Magnolia Marathon & Half Marathon t-shirt. Volunteers will receive an official “race volunteer’ t-shirt.
Each participant will enjoy fruit, food, water and other beverages during the post race party.
Marathon and Half-Marathon
- The top overall male and female finishers for both the 1/2 and full marathons will receive a custom hand made award.
- The top three finishing times in each age division for males and females will unique awards.
- All individual participants finishing prior to course closing at 3:00 pm will receive a marathon or Half finisher’s medal.
- Each member of the top three relay teams will receive an award.
- Top 3 Males Overall and Top 3 Female Overall