Kaylie and Tyler's Faith Jam - June 4, 2016
This day is to honor the lives of 5 extraordinary people: Kaylie Hogue, who passed unexpectedly on June 5, 2013 as the result of of an epileptic seizure, her brother Tyler Hadley, who passed tragically on March 7th as the result of a car accident, along with 3 other boys, John Mangen, Payton Adams, and Caleb Quesenberry.
All proceeds from this event go to the KT Humble Hearts Foundation (in memory of Kaylie and Tyler) to help in the fight against epilepsy, fund higher education, provide grieving resource, organize community fellowship events, and help those who are suffering a hardship.
Kaylie is the daughter of Jeff and Shelly Hogue of New Ulm, and Scott and Deb Hadley of Sleepy Eye. Tyler is also the son of Scott and Deb Hadley.
Event Schedule: Saturday, June 4, 2016
Allison Park - 511 4th Ave. NW, Sleepy Eye MN
- 10:00am - 3 on 3 basketball tournament - Located at St. Mary's School - 104 St. Mary's St. NE, Sleepy Eye, MN
- 1:00-3:00pm - Race Packet Pick up, games in park, music
- 1:00-5:00pm - Silent Auction (Winners announced at 5:00pm)
- 1:00-6:00pm - Free Will Offering Meal
- 3:15pm - Opening ceremonies - 5K/1 mile colorful walk/run (run starts at 3:30)
- 5:15pm - Guest Speakers - Deb Hadley - other
- 6:00pm - Band 2nd Notion (to follow guest speaker)