Join us for our 3rd Annual Harry Potter Fun Run (5K and 1 mile walk) in Historic Medina, OH! Come dressed in your HP gear! After the event join us in Historic Medina for some amazing goodies from local businesses. Please check our Facebook page for more information and details as things become available!
- ALL participants will now receive a shirt! We simply ask, when you are notified to pick up your shirt PRIOR to the event date you do so in a timely fashion. No shirts will be mailed. Any unclaimed shirts after 30 days from the date of the event will be forfeited. If you are unable to make it to the event, you may still pick your shirt up. If you are coming in from out of town, you may pick up your shirt at the registration table the day of the event.
- To receive a shirt, you must be registered BY September 1, 2017. You may register up until October 7th. If you sign up the day of the run you will be charged an additional $5.00 to participate. We need time to order shirts so we hope you understand why we need to have a cut off date.
- All participants will be entered to win an HP theme gift basket giveaway from The Book Store valued at over $300.00
- All participants will be entered to win a FREE book of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Illustrated Edition release date October 3, 2017
- Costume contest will be held at The Book Store following the event. Local businesses will help vote for the best Adult Costume and Children's Costume. Winners will receive a prize.
- There are NO refunds for the event. It is a charitable event. You can write your fee off on your taxes as a donation to a 501c3.
*Winners must claim prizes within 10 days from event date.
Please note this is a fun run, there are NO race bibs offered and participants will not be timed as so many young kids participate in the race.
-Children in strollers are FREE to participate.
-If you are receiving a shirt (meaning you signed up BY Septmeber 1st, you would have received an email from us).
Schedule of events:
5:00 am-7:00 am- Volunteer/staff set up and day of registration
BEFORE THE EVENT 6:30-8:00 am- Same day participant bag pick up
7:30 am-7:50 am- Start to line up
8:00 am- Runners will be released first (please allow those with strollers/wheelchair to line up in the front)
8:30 am- Walkers will be released second
10:00 am- Runners/Walkers returning to get water and bananas from our sponsors Castle Noel, Cool Beans, Buehlers Market and Raspberry and the Rose
12:00 pm-12:30 pm- Participants entering the costume contest (adult, child and pet) will report to The Book Store to be judged
12:30-1:30 pm- Harry Potter Wanted Scavenger Hunt around the Square
AFTER THE EVENT 1:30 pm-5:00 pm- Same day participant bag pick up
2:00 pm- 6:00 pm- Enjoy food and shopping around the Square!