The 2018 EYE RUN will be Sunday, October 7, at Holmes Lake Park in Lincoln, Nebraska, and numerous other places through virtual participants.
Looking for the EYE RUN Official Satellite Events? See below!
NEW for 2018: You spoke — we listened! On event day, packet pick-up for the Lincoln event will begin at 9:00 a.m. and the bell-ring start will be at 10 a.m.
Online registration is open now through event day for all locations. Enjoy discounted registration when registering as a team, or walk or run on your own.
- One miler walk/run: Free! (Lincoln and Gothenburg/Callaway)
- 5K individual: $25 (Lincoln, Gothenburg, and Fremont/Johnson Lake)
- 5K team: $20 per person (Lincoln and Gothenburg/Callaway)
- 10K individual: $25 (Lincoln and Gothenburg/Callaway)
- 10K team: $20 per person (Lincoln and Gothenburg/Callaway)
Shirts for 5K/10K participants available while supplies last with paid registration. One miler registrants may purchase a shirt for $10 while supplies last.
Registration is FREE for anyone who is blind and their sighted guide. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your comp code.
Please specify where you will be completing your miler, 5K, or 10K. Volunteer opportunities listed for the Lincoln event only.
Proceeds from the EYE RUN provide services and programs from Christian Record Services for the Blind to people who are legally blind. Learn more about Christian Record at www.ChristianRecord.org.
Follow the latest EYE RUN news on Christian Record's Facebook page!
Official EYE RUN Satellite Events
Fremont @ Johnson Lake (Registration is through this website)
- Sunday, October 7 @ 9 a.m.
- For more information, contact Jen Bullion, 402-800-4854, email@example.com
Gothenburg @ the home of Karlene Ostergard, 78253 Stop Table Rd, Callaway, Nebraska (Registration is through this website)
- Sunday, October 14 @ 1:30 p.m.
- For more information, contact Karlene Ostergard, 308-529-3423 or 308-836-2880