Race day is just around the corner, and we could not be more excited!
You should be able to find all the important race day details below, but if you have any questions at all before race day, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Join us on Saturday, November 2nd, as we join together to empower the girls of Uganda 3.1 miles at a time.
Dresses for Dreams 5K - Cabool
Saturday, November 2nd
5K Run/Walk at 9:00 am, registration opens at 8:00 am
Cabool Fairgrounds and Ozark Older Iron Club
310 Canaday Lane
Cabool, MO 65689
Race Day Details
- Registration, check-in, and packet pickup opens at 8:00am
If you have already received your packet, head to the CHECK-IN area to receive your timing sticker
If you have not yet received your packet, look for the PACKET PICK-UP area to pick up your swag
If you have not yet registered, look for the PACKET PICK-UP area to register
- 5K Walk/Run Start time: 9:00 am
- There is ample free parking at the race site.
- This race is family friendly and strollers and dogs are welcome.
- Water will be provided at one water stop along the course as well as the finish line. Water and snacks available at finish.
- Awards will be presented to fastest male, fastest female, and fastest youth (under 15).
- Results will be available following the race.
- Course map will be included in swag bags.
BONUS... there will be an awesome Ugandan marketplace with handmade items straight outta Uganda! Bring money! Cash and credit cards accepted.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at all. We look forward to seeing you on race day!