Join us on Saturday, November 7th, as we join together to empower the children of Uganda five kilometers at a time.
Dresses for Dreams 5K - Cabool
Saturday, November 7th
5K Run/Walk at 9:00 am, registration opens at 8:00 am
Cabool Fairgrounds and Ozark Older Iron Club
310 Canaday Lane
Cabool, MO 65689
Race Day Details
- Registration, check-in, and packet pickup opens at 8:00am
If you have already registered, head to the CHECK-IN area to receive your swag bag and bib #
If you have not yet registered, look for the REGISTER NOW area to register
- 5K Walk/Run Start time: 9:00 am
- There is ample free parking at the race site.
- This race is family friendly and strollers and dogs are welcome.
- Water will be provided at one water stop along the course as well as the finish line. Water and snacks available at finish.
- Awards will be presented to fastest male, fastest female, and fastest youth (under 15).
- Results will be available following the race.
- Course map will be included in swag bags.
- Additional donation will gladly be accepted at the event.
BONUS... there will be an awesome Ugandan marketplace with handmade items straight from Uganda! Bring money! Cash and credit cards accepted.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at all. We look forward to seeing you on race day!